Preclinical Development Manager
- Contract Type
We are looking for a PhD in Biological Sciences or similar with 3 years in the experience in the Biotech or Pharma market who has experience managing CROs.
FELESA C accreditation would be highly preferred although there is no animal laboratory as would experience within cell therapy drug development.
The ideal candidate would have good written and oral communication skills, be good at presentations and enjoy people management.
Taking on this role you will have the opportunity to work with the US and Japanese markets, overseeing the design and management of pre-clinical studies for the inclusion in Regulatory documentation. You would ensure the delivery of all pre-clinical studies in terms of quality and timelines. You will write and edit pre-clinical study plans and reports and ensure compliance with global regulatory guidelines.
If you feel you have the passion and expertise to join this international team please contact Julie Robinson for more details.
Salary: €70,000 - €80,000 Per annum Plus Benefits
Apply for Preclinical Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £60,000 - £79,999 Permanent jobs in Belgium
- Clinical Administrator £60,000 - £79,999 Permanent jobs in Belgium
- Clinical Development £60,000 - £79,999 Permanent jobs in Belgium
- Clinical Project Manager £60,000 - £79,999 Permanent jobs in Belgium
- Clinical Research Associate £60,000 - £79,999 Permanent jobs in Belgium