Senior Global Brand Manager – Heamatology - Berkshire
- Support the International Marketing Director in the development and implementation of global growth strategies to optimize and drive value
- Lead development of global brand strategy and activity plan engaging with markets to drive value through the business.
- Engage with markets to share best practice while developing strategies to enhance contribution
- Partner with the International Medical Affairs director to plan and implement continual evolution in medical communications
- Support international KOL development
- Support cross functional Life Cycle Management (LCM) planning and evaluation process.
- Co-ordinate and lead assigned above affiliate key initiatives (e.g. international conferences, digital strategy, core campaigns, patient identification programmes, patient support, etc).
- Extensive experience within pharmaceutical companies
- International marketing experience with experience at a minimum in the EU
- Demonstrated ability to lead product launches at a minimum across the EU
- Demonstrated understanding of pricing and market access processes across the EU
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Other voluntary benefits include: Childcare Vouchers, Bike to Work
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “Chris” at firstname.lastname@example.org cswain (at) barringtonjames (dot) com alongside a copy of your CV.