Pharmacovigilance Executive with Risk Management
On behalf of our client, a global pharmaceutical company, we are currently recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Executive with Risk Management Plan Responsibility
We are currently recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Executive with Risk Management Plan Responsibility, this is a permanent role.
- Main task will be to assume Risk Management Plans full operational responsibility.
- Fulfil the role of Local Safety Responsible (LSR) back-up.
- Assume as a back-up operational Pharmacovigilance responsibility for ensuring that the collection, reporting and handling of safety information associated with company products is performed according to global and local regulatory requirements.
- Fulfil as a back-up the role of Market Research and Patient Support Program (MAP) Pharmacovigilance Approver.
- Ensure prompt and accurate responses to safety queries from internal and external sources.
- Maintain knowledge of the company disease and therapeutic areas for marketed drugs and drugs in development.
- Take personal responsibility for maintaining high ethical standards and operating in compliance with local and global company policies, the Group Code of Conduct, Quality Management System and the IPHA Code of Practice for the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Fulfil all tasks delegated by the LSR in a timely and compliant fashion.
- Clinical background, i.e. life sciences, nursing, health care or pharmaceutical experience is desirable
- Regulatory background, preferably with over two years in RMP management
- Ability to write clear, concise, unambiguous medical text
- Ability to acquire knowledge in different disease and therapeutic areas
- Understanding of drug development process & drug safety regulatory obligations
- Proven good communication skills with an international perspective
- Excellent attention to details
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent time management
- Able to interact well within a team setting
- Able to interact cross-functionally
If you are interested in applying for this role please call Linda on +353 1 2784671 or email email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com