Account Manager - Med Comms
This is an opportunity to join an award winning medical communications agency. This agency is renowned for the high science content of their work, and now you can join their talented team in their Central London offices.
This is a relatively young agency within a well-established group so there is real opportunity to play an integral part in the agency’s growth and development. They work on some interesting global / European accounts in oncology, mental health and rheumatology and are seeking candidates who can roll their sleeves up and get stuck in.
This role will assist with the effective management of a variety of high quality scientific communications ensuring the efficient and timely implementation of projects, as well as business development and the management of staff. Their work includes a small pubs account, meetings, eLearning and MSL training for a diverse client list.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package including healthcare, pension, bonus and 25 days holidays you can expect a dynamic and supportive working environment with plenty of opportunity for personal and professional development. Our client recognises that their employees are the most important asset of the business and proactively take steps to ensure a good work/life balance and that their staff enjoy and care about their work.
- Function as day to day contact on projects and coordinate the internal project team
- Oversee the implementation and timely delivery of materials and services to the complete satisfaction of the client
- Uses scientific and commercial expertise to provide the highest quality advice and present creative ideas that meet client needs
- Provides coaching and develops more junior team members where and when needed
- Prepare budgets for all proposed activities for final approval by Account Director
- Prepare financial reconciliation upon completion of projects
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A life sciences degree and preferably a master’s or PhD
- Previous experience of pharmaceutical marketing account management gained in a medical communications agency or pharmaceutical environment
- Experience of delivering large standalone meetings such as investigator meetings, ad boards, workshops etc.
- Knowledge and experience in broad range of therapy areas, although oncology would be an advantage
- General computer literacy required with intermediate use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Team Player
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.
Apply for Account Manager - Med Comms
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly