Medical Compliance Manager
Medical Final Signatory Hertfordshire
Our client is a leading research-focused pharmaceutical organization based in Hertfordshire. They are currently looking for Medical Final Signatory / Medical Compliance Manager to join their Medical Affairs division.
This is a key role within the Medical Affairs team focused on the review, approval and certification of promotional and non-promotional materials across the companys key therapeutic areas.
Up to 70,000 per annum plus car allowance, bonus, health and pension
Key responsibilities include;
- Review and approve promotional and non-promotional material/activities
- Advise Medical/Marketing Colleagues both local and regional on compliance issues/queries
- Ensure processes are in place to monitor compliance with ABPI (and related) codes and company policies
- Develop or amend SOPs related to Code Compliance and ensure relevant staff have been trained sufficiently
The ideal Medical Final Signatory / Medical Compliance Manager will be a GPhC Pharmacist and ABPI Final Signatory (both essential).
Further ideal requirements include;
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a high workload job role with ability to prioritise complex deliverables
- Ability to partner with multiple functional areas including compliance, corporate affairs, medical and marketing
Please call Theo Charles at Clinical Professionals on +44 (0) 1189 594990 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. All communication is confidential and should you be interested in hearing of other more appropriate roles do still get in touch to discuss how we could help.
Clinical Professionals specialises on recruitment within the pharmaceutical industry across the UK and mainland Europe. We work with large, medium-sized and small pharmaceutical organisations as well as clinical research organisation and medical device companies.