Sales Support Administrator - EMEA
- Contract Type
In this role you will report to the Regional Sales Manager UK/Ireland and you will work directly with a team of 4 people, based in Dublin HQ and remotely. You will interface with customers, be involved in new product launches and driving sales growth. Flexibility to travel is required as on accession you will represent the company at sales and marketing events.
Candidates with the following background and experience are invited to apply for this role:
• Minimum of 3 years in a similar role with a high degree of commercial exposure and sales support across multiple markets or customers
• FMCG experience essential
• An honours diploma or degree in business studies or equivalent qualification.
• A numbers-oriented individual with strong commercial awareness and comfort with sales numbers analysis
• Naturally curious and inquisitive – keen to understand current ways of working and offer suggestions for improvement and efficiencies of same
• Strong written and verbal communication skills – adept at taking data or information and summating it into a clear and effective format for proactive team use
• A dynamic, flexible, hands-on, and organised individual and able to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment and have first-class communication and documentation skills.
• Expert knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• CRM system or customer database experience, highly beneficial
For a full Job spec and to apply for this role please call me on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com