Senior Account Executive
Our client is an integrated medical communications agency working on the localisation of global campaigns. They have an opportunity for a Senior Account Executive to join their award winning team and be based at their offices in Surrey.
The role will be to support, under supervision, the day-to-day running and coordination of accounts and projects for a busy department. They work on a blend of creative advertising and medical education materials over a range of therapy areas including oncology, neurology, cardiovascular and diabetes both in print and digital formats.
As well as a stimulating work environment and excellent career development our client offers 25 days holiday (rising to 30 with service), pension, life assurance, health Insurance, bonus, season ticket loan and more.
- To develop project timelines, in conjunction with senior members of the project team
- To arrange internal project kick-off meetings, and ensure the project team is briefed on the project’s requirements
- Organise and arrange project-related, client, KOL, and internal meetings; manage all aspects of attendee requirements
- To attend client meetings/conferences; produce minutes and/or contact reports within agreed timeframes
- Set up and maintain job bags and ensure actions are properly tracked
- Ensure the quality check system is followed and completed for all projects, at all stages, by all members of the team
- Ensure all resources are made available in accordance with the project timeline e.g. creative, proofing, recording equipment etc.
- Source reference materials
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Life science degree
- Relevant experience within a medical communications agency environment with a demonstrable track record of project management
- Understand local and international regulations (e.g. APBI) relating to industry to enable high-quality, compliant management and execution of projects
- Awareness of invoicing process and knowledge of how to raise, approve drafts and file paper copies
- Financially literate with a good head for figures
- Organised and disciplined
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Problem solving and creative ability
- Team player
- Computer literate
This is a great opportunity to join a flourishing team with lots of room for growth, development and onwards progression.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.
Apply for Senior Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly