Country Clinical Operations - Therapeutic Area Leader
Therapeutic Area Leader– part of County Clinical Operations team –
Warsaw, Poland Full-time, Permanent, Office-Based (minimum flexibility).
Very strong and competitive package.
Highly prestigious position in the Country Clinical Operations department within an advanced and highly renowned Pharmaceutical Company based in the Warsaw area in Poland. This is mainly a Line Management position. As 'Therapeutic Area Leader - Oncology' you will be in charge of successfully leading and driving the core group of Line Managers (each responsible for his/her own team involved in Oncology studies) who will be reporting directly to you.
Main Accountabilities include:
- Responsible for strategic planning, implementation and delivery of operational goals, including PDMA/LMA clinical operations within the region/country, while providing effective leadership for leaders, coaching and development of direct reports;
- Create and lead local/regional portfolio risk management and pipeline prioritization, ensuring appropriate commitments are made to SMTs in alignment with overall local and global strategy.
- Be accountable for overall leadership of local/regional clinical operations study teams to ensure robust project oversight, process simplification and develops flexible and innovative operational plans with appropriate scenario planning, including forecasting of robust timelines, resources, budget and risk assessment;
- Be accountable for the translation of the Therapeutic Area strategy into effective regional/local clinical operational implementation plans. Is accountable as key strategic local/regional TA expert and interfaces with internal and external stakeholders for early landscaping, planning, execution and delivery of the assigned TA portfolio to agreed plans and quality while proactively communicating status, issues and proposed solutions;
- Is responsible for business development, providing strategic agility in optimizing resources and country potential depending on pipeline;
- Identifies new opportunities for collaboration and partnership and fosters excellent partnerships with new and existing strategic partners and clinical sites.
- Significant experience demonstrated in clinical research/development or related industry, possibly with related scientific educational background (essential);
- Proven Line Management experience, with strong focus on people skills and effective comunication (essential, this will be a high priority at the interview stage);
- Dynamic, proactive, driven and responsible individual with effective leadership skills. Able to fully align and commit the Company's core values, vision and mission (essential);
- Proven previous experience working/managing/leading clinical studies in the Oncology Therapeutic Area (essential).
WANT TO APPLY?
For an immediate consideration please press 'apply' or alternatively contact Emanuele either via email (email@example.com) or on the phone (+44 0203 910 9516) now and get more information about the role.
Our team at SRG Clinical also cover roles in Biometrics, Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations, Medical Information, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory affairs so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Fancy getting rewarded? We find that good people know good people. So when you recommend a friend to SRG and we place them in a contract or permanent job, you could earn a bonus of up to £1,000 of Red Letter Days vouchers as a thank you.
CRO, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Biotech, Clinical Research Organisation, Medical Device, Permanent, Freelance, Contract, Full-time, Temporary, Therapeutic Area Leader, Country Clinical Operations, CCO, TAL, Line Management, Leadership, People Skills, Oncology, Respiratory, Cardiovascular, cardiology, Rheumatology, Diabetes, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Urology, CNS, Neurology, haematology, orphan diseases, nephrology, musculoskeletal, endocrinology, gastroenterology, infectious diseases, Budget, Protocol, Vendor oversight, Vendor management, Vendor meeting, Line Management, Ethics submissions, Regulatory body