Clinical Trial Manager
- Contract Type
Clinical Trial Manager
CROMSOURCE is looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to join one of our partner Pharmaceutical companies, who specialize in Genetic and Rare Diseases, along the East Coast of the US preferably in the Boston area.
This will be a full time, permanent opportunity and the successful candidate will be working on studies dedicated to one client.
TalentSource is the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions. Through us, you will have the opportunity to be integrated into a sponsor-led team, whilst having the continuous support from your TalentSource Line Manager who will work closely with you to support your professional development and growth
Must have experience with study-start up activities and experience with CRO oversight.
- Maintains budget, addressing issues as appropriate.
- Ensures appropriate clinical trial supply strategy and recruitment plan is implemented, manages risk, monitors progress.
- Ensures adherence to Good Clinical Practice and all applicable local and international regulations.
- Ensures delivery of high quality study documents in order to meet study timelines.
- Manages clinical vendor and contractual agreements.
- Drives assessment, selection, engagement, training and management of appropriate vendors for outsourced clinical activities/services, ensuring compliance with standards.
- Accountable for site and monitor training in operational aspects of the study.
- Ensures monitoring and site personnel are familiar with all study-specific processes, procedures and systems and that training is adequately documented.
- Accountable for study related communications and for resolution or escalation of operational issues.
- Ensures accurate maintenance and archiving of study records.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Client focused approach to work.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
- Ability to effectively and proactively manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
- Possess strong negotiation, diplomacy, team leadership skills and excellent organizational ability.
- Excellent problem solving capability through early identification.
- Demonstrate, appreciation and understanding of finance and budgeting issues.
If you would like to apply, please follow this link: https://www.talentsourcelifesciences.com/job-information/?job-id=HQ00001554
Why TalentSource Life Sciences/Cromsource
Cromsource is a family-owned, high quality ISO-certified international provider of outsourced services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. Since 1994, we have been supporting our clients with outstanding clinical research and staffing solutions services. TalentSource Life Sciences is a fully dedicated flexible resourcing unit within CROMSOURCE and the successful growth has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do.
Our employees are the most valuable company asset and we value resources and ensure they work in a friendly, family environment and develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all activities are built and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel. The continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives to all personnel clear tools to manage both internal and client processes with the same methodology.
Our approach is to equally value our clients and our own people. We know that we are not simply providing 'staff' or 'resources'. We are providing expert people. Highly talented, well trained, motivated people who make a positive difference to the work of our clients every day. Together we help our clients succeed in their work developing medicines and medical devices for patients around the world. Our large management team consists of a people with an extended experience within pharma and a high level of market knowledge. We our open, friendly and approachable and aim to support you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
As this position is client-facing, the successful candidates must be confident and be able to drive the role and themselves and to work autonomously in close liaison with a line manager at TalentSource, who will provide you with mentoring and guidance. Most of our roles are permanent positions with Cromsource and you will be working on studies for just one client.
To ensure the success of our clients, our team of international professionals is focused on continuous improvement. We invest in our employees by providing the coaching and training necessary to deliver high quality services for our clients.
Every day we strive to create an environment in which all employees can contribute to their full potential and at the same time allow the company to develop and grow with them. With CROMSOURCE you will be able to participate in exciting projects and achieve your professional goals.
Key skills: Clinical Trial Manager, CTM, Junior Project Manager, Junior CTM, Project Manager, Study Manager, Clinical Study Manager, Clinical Project Manager, CPM, CSM, PM, SM, Lead CRA, LCRA, Lead Clinical Research Associate, Permanent, Contract Research Organization, CRO, Outsourced, Pharma, Pharmaceutical
Associate Project Manager, Associate Study Manager, Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Study Manager, Clinical Trial Manager