Medical Country Lead
- Contract Type
This role is for a Medic, with sound Medical Affairs experience within the Neuroscience or CNS therapy area.
You will report to the Country Manager and manage a team of eight MSL within the German Affiliate, adapting the Global Medical Plan to local requirements and representing the team in Global Medical Affairs Matters.
Strong leadership skills and the ability to attract and develop talent for your team is an essential part of the role.
You need to have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to enable them to lead the team and engage effectively with all departments within the business.
Previous experience in KOL management within the Neuroscience or CNS environment is essential and the ability to work effectively with Marketing and Sales is an important aspect of the role.
All applicants must please be fluent in German with a good command of English.
This is an exciting opportunity for a medic who would like to work in a medium sized company and have a daily impact on their work environment and positively influence circumstances for the patient population.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Permanent jobs in Germany
- Clinical Administrator Unavailable Permanent jobs in Germany
- Clinical Development Unavailable Permanent jobs in Germany
- Clinical Project Manager Unavailable Permanent jobs in Germany
- Clinical Research Associate Unavailable Permanent jobs in Germany