Account Manager - Medical Communications
- Contract Type
Our client is a boutique agency delivering high quality pharmaceutical marketing materials with a focus on outstanding service to their clients. Continued business growth requires them to seek an Account Manager to join their team in their offices in London or Kent.
The successful candidate will be required to provide the link between the clients and internal teams on all aspects of project delivery as well as playing a proactive role with clients. You will also mentor and manage the work load of more junior members of the team.
In addition to a highly competitive salary, you can expect 25 days holiday increasing with service, non-contributory pension scheme, bonus, private health care and lots more.
There is lots of opportunity to grow with this thriving company.
- Day to day responsibility for the account(s) to ensure that all clients obtain high quality items within the specified time scales and allocated budget
- Liaising and developing lasting relationships with clients and faculty, to become the primary point of contact, as well as developing effective supplier relationships
- Responsibility for financial aspects of the account including developing and monitoring bespoke budgets and proposals as well as tracking profitability of projects.
- Developing and tracking of project status and timelines in order to provide regular updates to internal and external teams
- Ensuring awareness and understanding of relevant compliance guidelines and taking responsibility for applying these to all projects
- Trouble shooting challenges and issues in a timely and effective manner
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Life Science degree
- Previous experience in a medical education/communications agency
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – in particular Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Accountable for successful and consistent delivery of all projects within a designated account
- Requirement to travel internationally to deliver projects
This role will offer plenty of diversity in terms on the projects that you will be working on.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Sabine Willms on 01932 797963 or email@example.com.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.
Apply for Account Manager - Medical Communications
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly