Associate Medical Director
- Contract Type
TalentSource Life Sciences is currently searching for an experienced Associate Medical Director to join one of our partner companies - a leading international biopharma - in Raleigh. This is an office based role.
This is a temporary role with TalentSource initially through to the end of December 2018, with the potential for extension from there. The successful candidate will be working on studies dedicated to one client. As a client-facing role, we are looking for confident candidates with the ability to work independently whilst establishing a high-trust environment with the client counter-parts.
TalentSource is the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions. Through us, you will have the opportunity to be integrated into a sponsor-led team, whilst having continuous support from your TalentSource Line Manager.
- Provide medical and scientific input into project teams developing and executing clinical development programs
- Offer expertise and medical monitoring into indication selection, unmet patient needs, target patient population, for clinical development plans, protocols, statistical analysis plans, clinical study reports, Investigator Brochure, annual safety reports, submission related documents and other documents with content of medical relevance leading to successful registration and launch of patient solutions
- Ensure the study-related safety of the subjects in the clinical trials through appropriate medical monitoring of studies on an on-going basis - with or without independent data and safety monitoring boards
- Provide training and ongoing input to all members of the Clinical Team and Clinical Study Team on medical/scientific issues related to the therapeutic field in question
- Collaborate across departments in order to follow-up the operational implementation of assigned studies or clinical development programs
- Serve as a key global medical/scientific spokesperson with the internal and external community including various regulatory and governmental agencies (for post-POC clinical programs)
Experience, Skills, Knowledge
- Medical qualification (MD) required
- Board certification or other relevant higher medical and academic qualification
- Specialty training in Neurology
- Experience in movement disorder or epilepsy preferred
- Experience with pediatric medicine preferred
- Clear and articulate verbal, written and presentation skills with good command of the English language and the appropriate comportment to represent the company internationally at meetings and congresses
- Knowledge of GCP
- Excellent knowledge of the therapeutic area
- Readiness to work in a global matrix type environment
- Scientific curiosity and ability to innovate combined with attention to timelines, results and added value
- Readiness to build effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels in the organization
- Problem solving
- Can see underlying or hidden scientific/medical problems
- Can manage uncertainty
- Ability to comprehend and interpret clinical data
- Ability to work independently to solve complex problems on multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to detect medical inconsistencies within and between patients
- Ability to manage conflict and achieve consensus in a team through complex and thorough deliberation
- Ability to interact with Senior Management or Executive levels on issues relating to several functional areas, often requiring negotiation and innovative ideas
If you have the experience needed for this position, please apply directly to our website attaching your CV in Word format: https://www.talentsourcelifesciences.com/job-information/?job-id=HQ00001525
Why TalentSource Life Sciences/CROMSOURCE?
CROMSOURCE is a family-owned, high quality ISO-certified international provider of outsourced services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. Since 1994, we have been supporting our clients with outstanding clinical research and staffing solutions services. TalentSource Life Sciences is a fully dedicated flexible resourcing unit within CROMSOURCE and the successful growth has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do.
Our employees are the most valuable company asset and we value resources and ensure they work in a friendly, family environment and develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all activities are built and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel. The continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives to all personnel clear tools to manage both internal and client processes with the same methodology.
Our approach is to equally value our clients and our own people. We know that we are not simply providing 'staff' or 'resources'. We are providing expert people. Highly talented, well trained, motivated people who make a positive difference to the work of our clients every day. Together we help our clients succeed in their work developing medicines and medical devices for patients around the world. Our large management team consists of a people with an extended experience within pharma and a high level of market knowledge. We our open, friendly and approachable and aim to support you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
As this position is client-facing, the successful candidates must be confident and be able to drive the role and themselves and to work autonomously in close liaison with a line manager at TalentSource, who will provide you with mentoring and guidance.
To ensure the success of our clients, our team of international professionals is focused on continuous improvement. We invest in our employees by providing the coaching and training necessary to deliver high quality services for our clients.
Every day we strive to create an environment in which all employees can contribute to their full potential and at the same time allow the company to develop and grow with them. With CROMSOURCE you will be able to participate in exciting projects and achieve your professional goals.
Keywords: Medical Director, MD, Medical Doctor, Neurology, Neuroscience, Epilepsy, Temporary, Contract, Freelance, CRO, Contract Research Organization, Pharmaceutical, Outsourced, Pharamco
Neurology, Neuroscience, Medical Director, MD