Medical Manager Inflammation/Immunology, Medical Affairs
- Contract Type
Job Title: Medical Manager Inflammation/Immunology, Medical Affairs (f/m)
Location: Munich, Germany
TalentSource Life Sciences, the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions, is currently recruiting for a Medical Manager Inflammation/Immunology, Medical Affairs (f/m) to strengthen the team of one of our TOP Pharmaceutical client Companies in NRW, Germany.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
· Plans, develops, and manages Medical Affairs activities and scientific projects based on the medical strategy and Plan of Action.
· Supports and leads the implementation of international Medical Affairs initiatives on a national level.
· Develops and conducts medical education and communication activities, including face-to-face, print, and electronic.
· Is involved in scientific publication activities.
· Is a key company representative to groups of experts, medical professional groups, societies, regulatory groups and represents the company at national and international scientific meetings.
· Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with external medical experts locally and internationally, including academic societies.
· Plans and conducts Advisory Boards as needed to obtain insights and advice.
· Presents scientific and clinical data in a variety of different settings.
· Works collaboratively with personnel in EMEA/Global Medical Affairs, Clinical Research, Marketing, Market Access, Sales, HEOR, Regulatory Affairs, Drug Safety, Public and Patient Affairs.
· Supports the generation of scientific data through collaboration with the personnel in R&D and Clinical Operations, site support in clinical trials and by developing local clinical trials including study protocols.
· Is responsible for supporting and coordinating Investigator Sponsored Trials - including collaboration with investigators and internal personnel.
Education and Experience
· Should have a Higher Post-Graduate Degree in Life Sciences (or international equivalent), a medical degree or be a registered pharmacist.
· Extensive experience in Medical Affairs in complex and competitive market environments with a deep understanding of the Medical Affairs role and processes is highly desirable.
· Advanced clinical understanding of rheumatology and/or Inflammatory Bowel Disease is desirable.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required, along with the ability to understand, analyse and communicate medical concepts in a clear and concise way.
· Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills are required.
· Has strong entrepreneurial and pioneering skills and is resilient working independently and self-motivated in dynamic, ambiguous and stretch-goal environments and to tight timelines.
· Has the ability to translate strategy into tactics and measurable operational outcomes.
· Must be team oriented as to work in several teams that may overlap such as the global medical team, national and international brand teams.
· Is fully cognizant and adheres to all relevant regulatory and compliance requirements that govern Medical Affairs and Marketing activities in the pharmaceutical industry.
· Ability to travel regularly on national/international level. Ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders to achieve the objective.
· Curious with learning agility.
· Organised, with systematic approach to prioritisation.
If you have the experience needed for this position, please contact Alexander Sourounis, Senior Consultant TalentSource Life Sciences Unit, and send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through https://www.talentsourcelifesciences.com/find-a-job/
Why TalentSource Life Sciences/Cromsource
CROMSOURCE is a family-owned, high quality ISO-certified international provider of outsourced services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. Since 1994, we have been supporting our clients with outstanding clinical research and staffing solutions services. TalentSource Life Sciences is a fully dedicated flexible resourcing unit within CROMSOURCE and the successful growth has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do.
Our employees are the most valuable company asset and we value resources and ensure they work in a friendly, family environment and develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all activities are built and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel. The continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives to all personnel clear tools to manage both internal and client processes with the same methodology.
Our approach is to equally value our clients and our own people. We know that we are not simply providing 'staff' or 'resources'. We are providing expert people. Highly talented, well trained, motivated people who make a positive difference to the work of our clients every day. Together we help our clients succeed in their work developing medicines and medical devices for patients around the world. Our large management team consists of a people with an extended experience within pharma and a high level of market knowledge. We our open, friendly and approachable and aim to support you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
As this position is client-facing, the successful candidates must be confident and be able to drive the role and themselves and to work autonomously in close liaison with a line manager at TalentSource, who will provide you with mentoring and guidance.
To ensure the success of our clients, our team of international professionals is focused on continuous improvement. We invest in our employees by providing the coaching and training necessary to deliver high quality services for our clients.
Every day we strive to create an environment in which all employees can contribute to their full potential and at the same time allow the company to develop and grow with them. With CROMSOURCE you will be able to participate in exciting projects and achieve your professional goals.
Medical Advisor, Medical Affairs, Medical Manager