Medical Affairs Cell Therapy Lead
- Contract Type
Job Title: Medical Affairs Cell Therapy Lead (f/m)
Location: Munich, Germany
TalentSource Life Sciences, the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions, is currently recruiting for a Medical Affairs Cell Therapy Lead (f/m) to strengthen the team of one of our TOP Pharmaceutical client Companies in NRW, Germany.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
· The Medical Affairs Cell Therapy lead will oversee all Medical Affairs activities in Germany related to Cell therapies ( CART and TCR)
· Recruits, manages and develops the medical affairs staff in the Medical Department which includes medical scientists on the field
· Plans and allocates local Medical Department resources
· Contributes to the development of national, European and global medical plans of action, and ensures their national implementation for the specific area of Cell Therapies
· Actively contributes to European International Medical Affairs team in setting strategic goals in medical affairs operational excellence and cooperation with other functions.
· Actively participates in management of the local team
· Ensures cross-functional collaboration of medical affairs with all relevant functions ( market access, clinical research and regulatory affairs, commercial, public affairs and governmental affairs, and promote Gilead's scientific image in Germany
· Regular communication with external medical community to remain abreast of issues in the field and to provide medical support and direction to them
· Participates in major national and International meetings, congresses and symposia
Education and Experience
· M.D in Life Sciences, Immunology, or Oncology
· Extensive experience in the pharmaceutical industry with an expertise in immunology/hematology
· Proven track record of executing a medical affairs plan to support an innovative new product launch
· Excellent communication skills
· Fluency in English, German with additional languages advantageous
· Established German thought leader network in hematology preferred
· Proven ability to work across a cross-functional matrix
· Proven successful management experience
· Self-starter with "can do" attitude
· Basic knowledge of budget and account management
If you have the experience needed for this position, please contact Alexander Sourounis, Senior Consultant TalentSource Life Sciences Unit, and send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through https://www.talentsourcelifesciences.com/find-a-job/
Why TalentSource Life Sciences/Cromsource
CROMSOURCE is a family-owned, high quality ISO-certified international provider of outsourced services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. Since 1994, we have been supporting our clients with outstanding clinical research and staffing solutions services. TalentSource Life Sciences is a fully dedicated flexible resourcing unit within CROMSOURCE and the successful growth has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do.
Our employees are the most valuable company asset and we value resources and ensure they work in a friendly, family environment and develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all activities are built and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel. The continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives to all personnel clear tools to manage both internal and client processes with the same methodology.
Our approach is to equally value our clients and our own people. We know that we are not simply providing 'staff' or 'resources'. We are providing expert people. Highly talented, well trained, motivated people who make a positive difference to the work of our clients every day. Together we help our clients succeed in their work developing medicines and medical devices for patients around the world. Our large management team consists of a people with an extended experience within pharma and a high level of market knowledge. We our open, friendly and approachable and aim to support you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
As this position is client-facing, the successful candidates must be confident and be able to drive the role and themselves and to work autonomously in close liaison with a line manager at TalentSource, who will provide you with mentoring and guidance.
To ensure the success of our clients, our team of international professionals is focused on continuous improvement. We invest in our employees by providing the coaching and training necessary to deliver high quality services for our clients.
Every day we strive to create an environment in which all employees can contribute to their full potential and at the same time allow the company to develop and grow with them. With CROMSOURCE you will be able to participate in exciting projects and achieve your professional goals.
Medical Affairs, Medical Director