Medical Science Liaison Germany South
- Contract Type
Job Title: Medical Science Liaison Germany South(f/m)
Location: Freiburg, Germany
TalentSource Life Sciences, the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions, is currently recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison German South (f/m) to strengthen the team of one of our TOP Pharmaceutical client Companies in NRW, Germany.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
· Create and implement a regional MSL plan in line with the medical and business strategy
· Establishment and maintenance of a network of experts and opinion leaders / Healthcare Professionals (HCPs), with the primary goal of exchanging scientific knowledge about the product
· Preparation and execution of medical projects and clinical trials
· Collect, analyze and share medical findings in the network, help shape the medical strategy
· Providing excellent medical information and support for pharmacovigilance
· Conducting scientific training and medical writing
Education and Experience
· Degree in human medicine, preferably pulmonology or cardiology or experience in pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH); alternative scientific studies with many years of experience in the medical (clinical) environment, including regular doctor contact and extensive knowledge and experience in the indication
· "Medical Affairs" background of more than 1 year, preferably 2 years
· Willingness to travel and work remotely
· Intensive use and expansion of internal and external networks
· Team player with excellent cross-functional abilities
· Strong ability to understand and influence networks and research projects through scientific exchange
· Understanding of strategic concepts and structured implementation of the required tactical steps
· Very good presentation, communication and negotiation skills, as well as the ability
· Positive personality with a solution-oriented attitude
· Very good German and English skills
If you have the experience needed for this position, please contact Alexander Sourounis, Senior Consultant TalentSource Life Sciences Unit, and send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through https://www.talentsourcelifesciences.com/find-a-job/
Why TalentSource Life Sciences/Cromsource
CROMSOURCE is a family-owned, high quality ISO-certified international provider of outsourced services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. Since 1994, we have been supporting our clients with outstanding clinical research and staffing solutions services. TalentSource Life Sciences is a fully dedicated flexible resourcing unit within CROMSOURCE and the successful growth has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do.
Our employees are the most valuable company asset and we value resources and ensure they work in a friendly, family environment and develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all activities are built and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel. The continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives to all personnel clear tools to manage both internal and client processes with the same methodology.
Our approach is to equally value our clients and our own people. We know that we are not simply providing 'staff' or 'resources'. We are providing expert people. Highly talented, well trained, motivated people who make a positive difference to the work of our clients every day. Together we help our clients succeed in their work developing medicines and medical devices for patients around the world. Our large management team consists of a people with an extended experience within pharma and a high level of market knowledge. We our open, friendly and approachable and aim to support you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
As this position is client-facing, the successful candidates must be confident and be able to drive the role and themselves and to work autonomously in close liaison with a line manager at TalentSource, who will provide you with mentoring and guidance.
To ensure the success of our clients, our team of international professionals is focused on continuous improvement. We invest in our employees by providing the coaching and training necessary to deliver high quality services for our clients.
Every day we strive to create an environment in which all employees can contribute to their full potential and at the same time allow the company to develop and grow with them. With CROMSOURCE you will be able to participate in exciting projects and achieve your professional goals.
Medical Science Liaison, Medical Scientific Liaison, Regional Medical Liaison