Global GxP Quality Management System Manager
- Contract Type
Job Title: Global GxP Quality Management System Manager (f/m)
Location: NRW, Germany
TalentSource Life Sciences, the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions, is currently recruiting for a Global GxP Quality Management System Manager (f/m) to strengthen the team of one of our TOP Pharmaceutical client Companies in NRW, Germany.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
· Develop a global strategy for the key QA Processes
· Maintain robust, reliable, harmonized, cost-efficient and user centric corporate quality processes. Design and further develop an effective and efficient global GxP Quality Management System
· Define GxP standards for a harmonized and compliant Quality Management System (considering international standards, GxP regulations e.g. EMA, FDA, ANVISA)
· Drive Grünenthal's Quality Culture by designing and rolling out globally GxP learning & development programs.
Education and Experience
· University degree in life-sciences and several years of experiences in a pharmaceutical Quality Management function as well as functional expertise in GxPs
· Proven experience working in a corporate Quality Assurance function and/or managing quality processes on an operational level
· Profound expertise in two or more GxP areas on relevant national/international legal and regulatory requirements and guidelines
· Fluent English and at least one other language (ideally Spanish or German)
· Strong analytical and presentation skills as well as excellent communication skills combined with the ability to influence stakeholders and leading/cooperating with international/interdisciplinary teams and stakeholders.
If you have the experience needed for this position, please contact Alexander Sourounis, Senior Consultant TalentSource Life Sciences Unit, and send your CV in WORD format to email@example.com or apply through https://www.talentsourcelifesciences.com/find-a-job/
Why TalentSource Life Sciences/Cromsource
CROMSOURCE is a family-owned, high quality ISO-certified international provider of outsourced services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. Since 1994, we have been supporting our clients with outstanding clinical research and staffing solutions services. TalentSource Life Sciences is a fully dedicated flexible resourcing unit within CROMSOURCE and the successful growth has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do.
Our employees are the most valuable company asset and we value resources and ensure they work in a friendly, family environment and develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all activities are built and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel. The continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives to all personnel clear tools to manage both internal and client processes with the same methodology.
Our approach is to equally value our clients and our own people. We know that we are not simply providing 'staff' or 'resources'. We are providing expert people. Highly talented, well trained, motivated people who make a positive difference to the work of our clients every day. Together we help our clients succeed in their work developing medicines and medical devices for patients around the world. Our large management team consists of a people with an extended experience within pharma and a high level of market knowledge. We our open, friendly and approachable and aim to support you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
As this position is client-facing, the successful candidates must be confident and be able to drive the role and themselves and to work autonomously in close liaison with a line manager at TalentSource, who will provide you with mentoring and guidance.
To ensure the success of our clients, our team of international professionals is focused on continuous improvement. We invest in our employees by providing the coaching and training necessary to deliver high quality services for our clients.
Every day we strive to create an environment in which all employees can contribute to their full potential and at the same time allow the company to develop and grow with them. With CROMSOURCE you will be able to participate in exciting projects and achieve your professional goals.
Associate Clinical Data Quality Manager