Associate Director - Global Brand Management
- Contract Type
* Defining and developing the Global Brand strategy for assigned brand(s), leading the cross functional brand team and taking responsibility for global brand management and product lifecycle management
* Leading the cross functional Global Brand Team formulating and delivering the Global Brand strategy and leading key activities / programmes ensuring appropriate input from all RCUs and functions.
* Leading the cross functional Global Brand Team formulating and delivering the Life cycle management plans and leading key activities / programmes ensuring appropriate input from all RCUs and functions.
* Preparation and consolidation of global launch / line extensions / brand plans for selected product(s)
* Providing appropriate brand support to all relevant markets ensuring the development of effective, productive relationships within and across all RCUs. Ensuring presence within the markets on a regular basis.
* Building effective productive working relationships with key central functions including regulatory, medical and product development
* Establishing Key Performance Indicators for selected brands and setting / monitoring Critical Success Factors on a global basis. Tracking performance against KPI established for the brand, and where and when required, implementing remedial plans to bring measures back on line. Monitoring, evaluation and directing in-market performance for selected brands.
* Act as conduit between the Global Brand Team and GBST, keeping senior management appraised of brand developments and seeking approval on cross functional strategic brand and life cycle plans in addition to approval of decisions not within the remit of the GBT
* Provide appropriate marketing input into specific R&D and BD projects and ensure projects develop with the commercial opportunity in mind
* To act and be seen as the product champion within the organisation for the selected brand(s)
* To provide appropriate input into ongoing projects / programmes within the Global Marketing team
* To act as an ambassador for Global Marketing throughout the organisation
* Directly manage Global Brand Executives and Global Marketing Assistants
* Life sciences degree an advantage
* Marketing / business qualification an advantage
* Additional European languages an advantage
* Solid track record in country product marketing
* International marketing experience desirable
* Strong planning, implementation and monitoring skills
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build productive relationships at all levels
* Ability to develop strong productive working relationships with local marketing managers / brand managers
* Ability to work with a wide range of people across functions and countries
* Good presentation skills
* Ability to operate independently
Please contact Gary via email or call me 07789878300 on if you would like to know more about this opportunity.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.