Global Brand Manager
- Contract Type
* Developing the Global Brand strategy for assigned brand(s) alongside the Director of Global Marketing and Global Commercial Planning and taking responsibility for global brand management throughout the product lifecycle
* Leading the Global Brand Team delivering the Global Brand strategy and leading key activities / programmes ensuring appropriate input from all RCUs.
* Preparation and consolidation of global launch / brand plans for selected product(s)
* Providing appropriate brand support to all relevant markets ensuring the development of effective, productive relationships within and across all RCUs. Ensuring presence within the markets on a regular basis.
* Establishing Key Performance Indicators for selected brands and setting / monitoring Critical Success Factors on a global basis. Monitoring, evaluation and directing in-market performance for selected brands
* Provide appropriate marketing input into specific R&D projects and ensure projects develop with the commercial opportunity in mind
* Building effective productive working relationships with key central functions including regulatory, medical and product development
* To act and be seen as the product champion within the organisation for the selected brand(s)
* To provide appropriate input into ongoing projects / programmes within the Global Marketing team
* To act as an ambassador for Global Marketing throughout the organisation
Skills and Experience Required
* Life sciences degree an advantage
* Marketing / business qualification an advantage
* Additional European languages an advantage
* Solid track record in country product marketing
* International marketing experience desirable
* Strong planning, implementation and monitoring skills
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build productive relationships at all levels
* Ability to develop strong productive working relationships with local marketing managers / brand managers
* Ability to work with a wide range of people across functions and countries
* Good presentation skills
* Ability to operate independently
Please contact Gary viaemail or call me 07789878300 on if you would like to know more about this opportunity.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.