Account Director - Digital
Our client is an ambitious medical communications agency based in Hampshire. Digital natives, they are seeking an Account Director to work over a portfolio of clients supporting brands over a range of therapy areas including oncology, vaccines and animal health.
You would be leading an award winning team, creating innovative communication programmes for top 10 pharma. This is an opportunity to be a part of the management team and contribute to company direction as well as overseeing assigned accounts.
Our client is seeking candidates keen to assume further responsibilities and nurture a meritocracy where everyone’s ideas and efforts are valued. They offer an attractive salary and benefits including 25 days holiday, pension, healthcare, flexible working and multiple training and learning opportunities.
- To strategically own, manage and develop a portfolio of healthcare clients
- To build excellent relationships with clients and ensure client satisfaction
- Lead, mentor and manage the team to deliver the highest standards of client service
- Be responsible for the good financial management of accounts and consistent tracking of progress
- Strategic development of accounts to maximise agency capabilities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Life science degree
- Experience of running an account team gained within a pharmaceutical marketing setting (agency or client side)
- Team management experience
- Good digital understanding and experience of implementing digital campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Client focussed with excellent client facing skills
- Proactive approach
- Good organisational, planning and execution skills
- Quality conscious with excellent attention to detail
- Team player
This is a great opportunity to develop your leadership skills in an environment that encourages career growth.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.