NEW: Principal Biostatistician – Home Based
- Contract Type
Principal Biostatistician – Home Based
AL Solutions are searching for a Principal Biostatistician to work for a small and growing CRO (Contract Research Organisation).
This position can be worked from home in the UK and in Europe.
This is an opportunity to work for an industry renowned organisation that have grown from strength-to-strength over the last 20 years.
Their focus is within both Oncology and Rare Diseases. This means that you will have the opportunity to work on large complex international clinical trials as well as small and innovative biopharma trials.
- Provide expert statistical input to Phase IIV global clinical trials including the design of clinical trials and the production of analysis and reporting deliverables
- Act as a lead Statistician for the delivery of several large or complex projects
- Responsible for handling timelines, budgets, and deliverables
- POC for sponsors and external vendors
- Possible line management (depending on your experience)
- Coordinate Statistics activities within clinical projects
- Train and mentor junior Biostaisticians
- Project specific training
- Prepare and represent the team in internal and external meetings
- Responsible for identifying and driving the implementation of upto-date statistical techniques for the department
- 5+ years’ experience as a BIostatistician within a Pharma/CRO environment
- Strong CDISC (SDTM & ADaM) knowledge
- Experience leading studies across all phases (IIV) within a CRO
- Experience line managing (preferred)
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.al2s3.com or reach out to us via:
- Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0909
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Data Management / Statistics £60,000 - £79,999 Permanent jobs in Norfolk
- Clinical Data Management £60,000 - £79,999 Permanent jobs in Norfolk
- SAS Programming £60,000 - £79,999 Permanent jobs in Norfolk
- Statistics £60,000 - £79,999 Permanent jobs in Norfolk
- Information Technology £60,000 - £79,999 Permanent jobs in Norfolk