Global Clinical Project Manager– Internal Medicine, based in Europe
We currently have a great opportunity for experienced Senior Clinical Project Manager(s), with extensive hands on project management experience in leading global clinical trials to join our Internal Medicine Project Leadership team, offering flexible locations across Europe (office and home based opportunities available).
If you are looking for the next step in your career and have global experience leading trials from start up to close out (preferably within Internal Medicine), then look no further and connect to great opportunity at IQVIA.
Experience within Internal Medicine preferable, particular experience includes:
- Rare blood diseases (Gene therapy or stem cell experience)
- Rare blood diseases (sickle cell, VWF, factor deficiency, hemophilia, etc.)
- Reproductive / women’s health (fertility, endometriosis, dysmenorrhea, contraception, hormone replacement, preterm conditions)
This is a critical and high-profile role within IQVIA. Project leaders are the people who deliver our studies, bringing drugs to market faster and more efficiently, thus improving the health of patients more quickly. It is a role that requires you to liaise directly between IQVIA and the customer, and it requires you to always keep the wellbeing of the patient as our priority.
It is also a role where the size and scope of IQVIA will allow you to develop and experience rapid growth across national and global studies, specialising in clinical or project management, and across our wider business. Whichever route you choose, you will be working on several projects at the same time, and enjoying a varied and busy schedule. At the same time you will have dedicated support to develop the career of your choice. In fact, you will be building a smart and flexible career with no limits.
While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
· Managing and coordinating cross-functional project teams
· Serving as the primary project contact with the Sponsor (Customer)
· Monitoring team performance against contract, customer expectations, and project baselines
· Leading problem solving and resolution efforts to include management of risk, contingencies and issue resolution
· Developing study management plans, together with team assignments and accountabilities and oversight of database maintenance
· Ensuring consistent use of study tools and training materials and compliance with standard processes, policies and procedures.
You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers. Ideally, you will also have extensive global experience and a pharmaceutical or CRO background.
You should have:
· A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a life sciences or related discipline
· Clinical research experience with global project management experience
· Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Apply for Global Clinical Project Manager– Internal Medicine, based in Europe
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly