Biostatistician - Senior or Principal - Home based EU
- Contract Type
Here at Syneos Health we are recruiting for a Senior or Principal level Biostatistician who has experience in Biomarker Analysis. We can consider all EU locations, the role can be home based or office based or mix of the two. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
The position is responsible to act as Project Lead on assigned trials and to be main point of contact for the client.
• Act as the core project team lead to coordinate and manage all statistical project activities.
• Provide statistical liaison with the client.
• Provide statistical input for protocol and CRF development.
• Prepare statistical analysis plans.
• Perform validation and statistical quality checks on computer-generated output to verify accuracy.
• Review works performed by others and provide recommendations for improvement.
• Prepare and review key portions of the integrated clinical/statistical report, including sections related to data handling and statistical methodology, patient accountability, baseline comparability, and efficacy and safety results.
• Attend regulatory agency meetings and respond to questions to support the statistical analysis results of clinical trials on behalf of the sponsor.
• Undertake statistical consultancy for sponsor companies.
• Follow departmental SOPS, OGs and relevant regulatory guidelines (e.g. ICH).
Extensive experience in statistical analysis of clinical or consumer health trials as demonstrated by the ability to lead multiple complex and/or global projects with teams of statisticians
• Strong statistical skills as evidenced by participation in publications or presentations in areas relevant to clinical trial design and analysis
• Proficiency in SAS programming
• Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to inform, influence, convince, and persuade
• Ability to travel may be required
In return we will offer:
• A competitive remuneration package with excellent benefits.
• A commitment to your development and training, with the opportunity to progress your career within a market leading and innovative organization.
• The opportunity to work within a successful and rewarding environment.