Global Feasibility Analyst - Europe
- Contract Type
The key functions of the role are:
- Assist with coordinating the collection and analysis of metric based global feasibility information to meet the challenging timelines of the proposal process and independent feasibility assessments.
- Assist with the design of study specific questionnaires to define the distribution of countries and sites for input to the proposal/bid process and feasibility reports.
- Assist with storage, update, and QC of feasibility questionnaire data collected and assist with analysis.
Performs research of scientific literature using Internet and internal facilities to provide background information for proposal submission and feasibility reports.
Liaises with internal and external personnel to coordinate the collection of feasibility data.
Searches historical data for relevant feasibility information in support of current RFP’s and circulate as required.
- BS/BA in Science with an emphasis in medical research or equivalent education or experience.
- Fluent English and fluent local language is a must
- Experience in Science or related field preferred.
- Knowledge of principles, concepts, practices, and standards in the CRO industry.
- Good computer literacy skills including word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
- Attentive to detail in the analysis and presentation of data.
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most.