Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate
- Regulatory Affairs
Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate
This global pharmaceutical company is looking for a Regulatory Associate for their international regulatory affairs team in Cambridgeshire. As a Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate you will be working with the rest of the world (ROW) markets.
- Prepare and support Post Approval submissions, new MAA submissions and labeling updates.
- Maintain a working knowledge of regulatory requirements and guidelines and communicate the regulatory information to teams.
- Ensure product packaging and other related information is updated in accordance with product licencing. Prepare and support current and new applications in line with commercial priorities.
- Life science degree.
- 3 years of regulatory submission experience.
- 3 years of MAA submissions in emerging markets experience.
- An understanding of regulatory, ICH and regional requirements.
If you are interested in discussing this role further then please email your CV to Rauzan.Iqram@regulatoryprofessionals.com or call Rauzan on 01189 522 979 to arrange a confidential discussion.
If you are not currently looking but know someone who would be good for this role then get in touch. We offer a referral scheme at Regulatory Professionals where in which a successful recommendation will earn you 250 worth of vouchers*terms and conditions apply.