Clinical Research Associate (CRA) - sponsor dedicated
We are looking for CRAs with +1 year of independent monitoring experience and office-based or home-based in Madrid or Barcelona.
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
- Career & development opportunities - we are the leader CRO, opportunities are here!
- International studies
- Working with one of the TOP 5 sponsors globally
- Interesting projects and studies in different therapeutic areas
- Flexible conditions and an attractive remuneration package
Your responsibilities might include:
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
- A Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
- +1 year of monitoring experience as an independent CRA
- Fluency in English
- 30% availability to travel
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
Apply for Clinical Research Associate (CRA) - sponsor dedicated
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly