Senior Clinical Research Associate - reduced metrics
We are hiring experienced Senior CRAs with +3 years of independent monitoring experience to work office-based or home-based in Madrid or Barcelona. This is an opportunity providing work-life balance as well as carreer development.
- Career & development opportunities - we are the leader CRO, opportunities are here!
- International studies
- Working with one of the TOP 5 sponsors globally
- Reduced metrics - combined on-site and remote monitoring
- Interesting projects and studies in different therapeutic areas
- Flexible conditions and an attractive remuneration package
Your responsibilities might include:
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
- A Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
- +3 years of monitoring experience as an independent CRA
- Fluency in english
- 30% availability to travel
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
Apply for Senior Clinical Research Associate - reduced metrics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly