Senior UI Designer
UI Design - Senior
Are you passionate about visual communication, with a desire to learn new technologies and a drive to deliver excellence?
Are you looking to work in a multi-disciplined design team and benefit from working with excellent in house development teams to bring your ideas to life.
We are offering a chance to further develop your user interface skills across a broad range of digital channels and to be an integral part of our award winning creative team.
This is an opportunity for your design work to benefit thousands of people through global healthcare /pharmaceutical companies.
We are looking for…
A confident communicator, with impeccable attention to detail and masterful skills in Adobe Creative Suite products, especially Photoshop and Illustrator. 3+ years commercial design experience, within regulated industries would be a distinct advantage.
You will also be able to show your knowledge and appreciation for UI and UX design principles, directly applying them to your work. A good appreciation and experience with front-end technologies used in web design would be beneficial.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Interpreting UX wireframes into beautiful designs for interfaces
- Working closely with medical writers and data visualisation experts to deliver responsive solutions, to enable medical professionals to accurately digest complex information through interactive charts and information on desktop and tablet formats.
- Deliver designs that are on brand, adhere to design guidelines, whilst feeling contemporary, intuative and engaging.
- Putting the business and commercial needs first to inform your approach whilst respecting and empathising with the end user in all your design decisions.
- Articulating efficiently and clearly when presenting your design ideas to internal and external stakeholders.
Skills and experience:
- Have at least 3 years experience in commercial digital design.
- An impressive digital portfolio, which demonstrates excellence across dashboards and web applications.
- Impeccable attention to detail and high level of accuracy regarding quality and presentation of work.
- Masterful knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator. Working knowledge of Prototyping tools including Invision and After Effects a distinct advantage.
- Understands UI & UX design principles and is able to apply them to their work.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a collaborative and flexible way
- Detail oriented down to pixel-perfect implementation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to interact with senior management
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task, work at pace and to tight deadlines
- Ability to apply structured thinking to the resolution of problems in a fast paced environment.
- Is always looking to improve their skills and helps inspire those around them to do the same.
- Respects individual’s views and positively contributes to a learning environment in which individuals are supported and encouraged to excel
- Experience of regulated industries such as Pharmaceutical or Finance is a plus
- Experience of designing within an Agile work methodology would be beneficial
PharmiWeb Solutions works with many of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies, to develop engaging, scalable software and web-based solutions. From a simple product website, through to complex, international multi-language, multi-brand closed-loop marketing programs, and on to patient education or physician support solutions, we deliver. Our data visualisation practice develops new and innovative ways to bring the science behind clinical trials and health data to life.
Our solutions are live in over 35 countries, across Europe, the USA, Australia and New Zealand.
See www.pharmiwebsolutions.com for more information.
Salary package: Competitive
Due to the expected volume of applicants we may not be able to send you a personal response. We will notify you if you are progressed to the next stage.