Customer Engagement Manager
*New CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT role coming this week*
Client: Top 20 pharma company
Location: North West of London (potential flexibility on home working)
- A highly visible role within the Oncology Business Unit focused on adding value to the companies key stakeholders by differentiating them from competitors and engaging stakeholders through the best channels
- Working in collaboration with KOLs & stakeholders mainly healthcare (oncologist, nurses, pathologist, surgeons) as well as pharmacist and patients themselves
- Increasing the effectiveness of customer engagement by delivering the right information through various channels of communication
- Ensuring connect platform enables push and pull content delivery
- Testing new marketing channels and new types of content
Fundamentals required for the role:
- Marketing experience with a focus on customer engagement
- Oncology or related therapy area experience
- 5+ years working in pharma or healthcare
Keen to have a discussion around the role?
Apply online and/or contact: Korey.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 8221710
Know somebody worth approaching?
We operate a 250 referral scheme for anybody who is able to originally recommend the name of the successful candidate - this can be confidential if preferred.