Patient Recruitment Specialist II - EU Office or Home Based
Evolve in a global company that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently as the only fully integrated Biopharmaceutical Accelerator. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
We are currently looking to strengthen our unique Patient recruitment team in Europe.
Duties to be carried out within the role
- Collaboration with major functional area leads (SSU Country Managers, Project Management, Clinical Management, Clinical Supplies and SSU Regulatory leads) to identify and evaluate fundamental issues pertaining to successful patient enrollment, interpret data on complex issues, make good business decisions, and ensure solutions are implemented.
- Ensures that all project deliverables meet the internal customers’ expectations and the contracted deliverables, providing accurate projections, reports and updates, and ongoing risk assessments.
- Develops and maintains strategic relationships with customers in alignment with their assigned projects.
- Provides overall management for allocated patient recruitment programs; including client and vendor management, program design, production and implementation.
Responsible for tracking and reporting of Patient Recruitment program metrics and management of all recruitment activities.
- Coordinates all patient recruitment materials regulatory/Ethics Committee/Ministry Of Health submissions and approvals with the regulatory lead for national and global studies.
- Leads the design and development of all materials required to implement assigned patient recruitment projects; including advertisements, direct mail letters, patient education materials, etc.
To Succeed in this Role you will need experience in the following
- BA/BS in the life sciences, marketing, communications, business administration, related discipline, or equivalent education and experience
- Proven experience in Patient Recruitment in the Clinical Research Field
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical, biotech, or contract research organization preferred.
- In-depth knowledge and application of GCP, FDA, and ICH guidelines
- Excellent presentation, communication (oral and written), documentation, and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employeeS.