Site Engagement Manager - Portuguese Speaking
- Contract Type
TalentSource Life Sciences is currently searching for an experienced, Portuguese speaking, Site Engagement Manager to join one of our biotechnology partner companies in the Raleigh, NC. This will be a permanent job opportunity and the successful candidate will be working on studies dedicated to one client.
TalentSource is the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions. Through us, you will have the opportunity to be integrated into a sponsor-led team, whilst having the continuous support from your TalentSource Line Manager who will work closely with you to support your professional development and growth.
Site engagement is a critical component in the execution of a clinical trial. Engagement of highly motivated clinical investigators will enable our Client to maximize efficient and timely delivery of clinical trials. This position is responsible for contributing to an industrial leading site engagement team. The Site Engagement Manage is responsible for providing operational expertise to sites through ownership/management of Site Engagement Strategy. The scope of this role includes:
- Define and implement strategies for engaging clinical sites and investigators
- Characterize and understand the attributes of a good clinical site versus a poor performing site
- Engage clinical sites to develop build, and maintain relationships with investigators/staff to ensure continued performance and capitalize on site expertise
- Evaluate, screen and develop high quality investigative sites to support clinical development programs
- Ensure collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders, as well as third party vendor
- Ensure industry best practices consistent with all applicable guidelines and regulations
- Identify business improvement opportunities that overall enhance site engagement capabilities
- Provide access to hospitals and a variety of stakeholders within these hospitals: Pharmacists, IT Personnel, Hospital management
- Drive engagement with hospitals in the market
- Development and communication of value messages and value proposition to hospitals and stakeholders within the hospital
- Identification of sources of value for the different hospitals and the different stakeholders within a hospital
- Engage in the recruitment of centres (initially, identification of pilot centres and subsequently, sites where the system can be deployed)
- Engage with a wide range of potential users (nurses, pharmacists, technicians, etc.) at sites to assist the technical team in business analysis activities
- Internal coordination of contracting with the different sites
- Transparent communication of engagement to both the country team and the central team using tools provided by the central team
- Level of progress on a hospital by hospital level
- Impact of engagement of country strategy
- Impact of engagement on overarching European strategy
- Full customer management of hospital, including hospital identification, engagement, tracking of engagement, understanding of hospital needs, ensure fulfilment of customer needs, management of contracting process and continuous communication with the hospital
Experience, Skills, Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in sciences
- Significant experience in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and/or CRO industry is required
- Must speak/read/write Portuguese fluently
- Previous experience in site engagement or an investigator facing role (e.g. clinical project manager, study director/coordinator, clinical research associate), liaising with hospital stakeholders such as hospital general management, Chief Medical Office/Director, Senior Oncologist, Senior Pharmacist.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry sector
- Understanding of hospital information systems and patient data
- Understanding of the opportunity of Real World Data would be an advantage
- Experience in Oncology
- Must have sold complex solutions, consultancy services to the healthcare sector, ideally within oncology
- Highly intellectually curious
- Keen for a new challenge
- Great 'can-do' attitude and good team player
- Good working knowledge of GCP guidelines in different regions.
- Strong facilitation skills
- Results orientated
- Outcomes focused
- Ability to analyse, synthesize and clearly present information to individuals and groups
- Customer orientated and ability to work well with colleagues within and outside clinical development
- Ability to work in networks and matrix organisation
- Creative 'out of the box' thinker with conceptual strengths, who will challenge the status quo to improve
- Clear and articulate verbal, written and presentation skills with excellent command of the English language
- Comfortable with reviewing/understanding clinical protocols
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Scientific and technical knowledge: GCP and regulatory environment, medical knowledge an research expertise
- Ability to operate effectively within an international and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work independently to solve problems at all levels of difficulty or uniqueness
- Ability to manage conflict and achieve consensus in a group through complex and thorough discussion
- Regular interaction with various management levels on issues relating to site engagement, patient recruitment, etc.
If you have the experience needed for this position, please apply directly to our website attaching your CV in Word format: https://www.talentsourcelifesciences.com/job-information/?job-id=HQ00001523
Why TalentSource Life Sciences/CROMSOURCE?
CROMSOURCE is a family-owned, high quality ISO-certified international provider of outsourced services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. Since 1994, we have been supporting our clients with outstanding clinical research and staffing solutions services. TalentSource Life Sciences is a fully dedicated flexible resourcing unit within CROMSOURCE and the successful growth has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do.
Our employees are the most valuable company asset and we value resources and ensure they work in a friendly, family environment and develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all activities are built and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel. The continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives to all personnel clear tools to manage both internal and client processes with the same methodology.
Our approach is to equally value our clients and our own people. We know that we are not simply providing 'staff' or 'resources'. We are providing expert people. Highly talented, well trained, motivated people who make a positive difference to the work of our clients every day. Together we help our clients succeed in their work developing medicines and medical devices for patients around the world. Our large management team consists of a people with an extended experience within pharma and a high level of market knowledge. We our open, friendly and approachable and aim to support you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
As this position is client-facing, the successful candidates must be confident and be able to drive the role and themselves and to work autonomously in close liaison with a line manager at TalentSource, who will provide you with mentoring and guidance.
To ensure the success of our clients, our team of international professionals is focused on continuous improvement. We invest in our employees by providing the coaching and training necessary to deliver high quality services for our clients.
Every day we strive to create an environment in which all employees can contribute to their full potential and at the same time allow the company to develop and grow with them. With CROMSOURCE you will be able to participate in exciting projects and achieve your professional goals.
Keywords: Site Engagement Manager, Site Engagement, Lead CRA, Lead Clinical Research Associate, LCRA, Engagement, Hospital Engagement, Patient Recruitment, Permanent, CRO, Contract Research Organization, Outsourced, Biopharma, Pharma, Pharmaceutical
Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Study Manager, Global Study Manager, Project Manager, Study Manager