Clinical Program Coordinator
- Contract Type
Clinical Program Coordinator
TalentSource Life Sciences is currently searching for an experienced Clinical Program Coordinator to join one of our partner companies - a leading international biopharma - in Raleigh. This is an office based role.
This is a temporary role with TalentSource through to the end of 2018 with the potential for extension. The successful candidate will be working on studies dedicated to one client. As a client-facing role, we are looking for confident candidates with the ability to work independently whilst establishing a high-trust environment with the client counter-parts.
TalentSource is the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions. Through us, you will have the opportunity to be integrated into a sponsor-led team, whilst having continuous support from your TalentSource Line Manager.
The Clinical Program Coordinator will provide project planning, technical, analytical and clinical administrative support (e.g. minutes for clinical/Mission team meetings) for Clinical Program Director(s) and/or Medical Director(s). The primary focus of this position is to provide clinical program(s) support.
- Work under the general guidance of the Clinical Program Director(s) or physicians to organize and facilitate relevant meetings, including supporting preparation of relevant documents (e.g. agendas/minutes) and supporting the Clinical Program Director(s) and other key clinical team members with execution of and follow-up on various project deliverables as needed.
- Maintain and update the status of one or more Clinical Plans in the appropriate electronic system in close cooperation with the Lead Clinical Development Representative, the Clinical Project Managers and Global Project Managers. Create and run reports as requested.
- Have a core understanding of the relevant project planning principles; ability to apply principles and tools with some guidance and contribute to problem solving and implementation of solutions.
- Sever as a resource for budget and/or forecast related information for the Clinical teams and the Finance Department (as needed).
- Work (with increasing autonomy) with internal and external information systems (e.g. EPPM, MIKADO, IMPACT, BO, SAP, Ask MIKE, PubMed, ClinicalTrials.gov, Infotrieve, etc.). Fundamentally understand the role and functionality of the relevant systems within and external to the Client.
- Provide clinical administrative support and work in close cooperation with the Clinical Program Director(s) and Medical Director(s).
- Provide support to Practice-related working groups or initiatives.
Experience, Skills, Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in life science/biological or health related field.
- Proven experience in planning, scheduling and forecasting in an international environment.
- Previous experience in a clinical development or pharmaceutical environment.
- Ability to work confidently in global and cross-cultural environments
- Ability to adapt communication to reflect cultural sensitivity with general guidance
- Ability to work without close supervision and to meet timelines; ability to work under stress within an international team environment
- Ability to prioritize, organize, plan and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to closely follow-up deliverables of team members
- High degree of IT affinity beyond MS Office; ability to anticipate issues and problem solve
- Familiarity with OPEX2, Citrix and/or SAP IT solutions preferred
- Excellent written and spoken English (French or German would be advantageous)
- Problem solving
- Strong organizational and time management skills and able to work on multiple concurrent assignments
- Develop solutions to a variety of technical and administrative problems of a moderate scope and complexity
Why TalentSource Life Sciences/CROMSOURCE?
CROMSOURCE is a family-owned, high quality ISO-certified international provider of outsourced services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. Since 1994, we have been supporting our clients with outstanding clinical research and staffing solutions services. TalentSource Life Sciences is a fully dedicated flexible resourcing unit within CROMSOURCE and the successful growth has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do.
Our employees are the most valuable company asset and we value resources and ensure they work in a friendly, family environment and develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all activities are built and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel. The continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives to all personnel clear tools to manage both internal and client processes with the same methodology.
Our approach is to equally value our clients and our own people. We know that we are not simply providing 'staff' or 'resources'. We are providing expert people. Highly talented, well trained, motivated people who make a positive difference to the work of our clients every day. Together we help our clients succeed in their work developing medicines and medical devices for patients around the world. Our large management team consists of a people with an extended experience within pharma and a high level of market knowledge. We our open, friendly and approachable and aim to support you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
As this position is client-facing, the successful candidates must be confident and be able to drive the role and themselves and to work autonomously in close liaison with a line manager at TalentSource, who will provide you with mentoring and guidance.
To ensure the success of our clients, our team of international professionals is focused on continuous improvement. We invest in our employees by providing the coaching and training necessary to deliver high quality services for our clients.
Every day we strive to create an environment in which all employees can contribute to their full potential and at the same time allow the company to develop and grow with them. With CROMSOURCE you will be able to participate in exciting projects and achieve your professional goals.
Keywords: Program Coordinator, Clinical Trial Coordinator, Clinical Trial Administrator, Clinical Trial Assistant, Project Coordinator, Project Assistant, PC, PA, CTC, CTA, CRO, Contract Research Organization, Outsourced, Pharmaceutical, Biopharma
Clinical Project Assistant, Clinical Study Coordinator, Clinical Trial Administrator, Clinical Trial Assistant, Clinical Trial Coordinator, Project Assistant, Study Coordinator