Clinical Data Manager - £35k-£45k
- Contract Type
Clinical Data Manager – UK, Oxford
AL Solutions are looking for an experienced Clinical Data Manager to work for an industry renowned, reputable, growing medium-sized CRO. This position must be worked from Oxford, UK.
This organisation, with a headcount of near 2000 employees, have offices in over 60 countries and have a staff turnover of below 10%. There is a reason why people don’t want to leave, why clients want them to run their clinical trials, and why they’re looking to grow extensively over the coming months.
As a clinical data manager, you will be exposed to various clinical trials across phase (I-IV). Most of your work will be within Oncology and Rare Diseases meaning that you can work on some large complex trials, as well as smaller niche and innovative trials.
- Communicate with project teams, clients, and 3rd party vendors for Data Management tasks and queries
- Input into eCRF design, DVP (Data Validation Plan) Development
- Testing of EDC databases
- Assist the department with reviewing Study documents, development of data management plans, and other DM guidelines
- Data validation
- Training onsite staff and project teams on CRF completion and DM topics
- Track and report metrics/activities leading to DB lock
- MSc/PhD within life sciences / statistics / something relevant
- 2+ years’ experience within the Life Science industry (CRO/Pharma/Biotech)
- Experience with CDM systems (Rave, Oracle, Inform, ClinTrial)
- CDISC knowledge
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.al2s3.com or reach out to us via:
- Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0909
- Email: email@example.com
More searches like this
- Data Management / Statistics £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Oxfordshire
- Clinical Data Management £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Oxfordshire
- SAS Programming £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Oxfordshire
- Statistics £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Oxfordshire
- Information Technology £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Oxfordshire