Principal Site Payment Coordinator, Sofia-149795
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. With offices in 47 countries and approximately 20,000 professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a firm commitment to quality to help clients and partners bend the cost and time curve of drug development to deliver life-changing therapies that improve health. For more information, visit www.ppdi.com.
Today we are giving you the opportunity to join the core business structures of the company on the position of Principal Site Payment Coordinator. This role is part of the global Site Payments team, which is dedicated to the processing of the Investigator Payments. As Principal Site Payment Coordinator, you will be dealing with one of the most challenging periods in the life-cycle of a clinical trial which is crucial part of our business operations and is a vital function within the Global Clinical Development group. By joining our diverse and dynamic team of professionals, you will have the opportunity to support PPD’s key projects and gain insight on how the payment processes is executed within the clinical trial business.
The main responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
· Closely collaborate with the global PPD team and the client as necessary
· Perform full program of studies’ forecasting, budgeting, reporting, client invoice preparation tasks as necessary and in support of the Site Payment Manager
· Review, approve, and as necessary complete set-up, processing, and reconciliation of site payments based on completed patient activities, contracted milestones, etc. as per the fully executed Clinical Trial Agreement
· Assist with issues resolution, mentor and train others as necessary and serve as a positive leader and role model
· Support the Site Payment Manager with process creation, implementation and further improvement
Qualifications and Education:
Bachelor's degree and 3-4 years relevant experience (experience in the CRO industry is an advantage) OR
Equivalent combination of education, training, & experience that provides the individual with knowledge, skills, and abilities as follows:
- Excellent communication skills, ability to advise, mentor, train and support others
- Forecasting, budgeting, reporting skills
- Excellent Excel skills
As an equal opportunity employer, PPD believes that employees are the key to its success, and is committed to your professional growth. We offer an attractive salary, comprehensive benefits package as well as bespoken personal development and training programs.
Please submit your resume in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.