Manager PVG, Sofia-149793
The PVG Manager will be responsible for a team of Safety professionals, managing all the operational aspects of safety activities related to major projects or groups of projects.
Responsibilities will include tasks related to the overall planning, co-ordination and delivery of projects assigned:
• Manages all aspects of allocated studies or post-marketing projects
• Serve as a primary contact for safety issues, effectively liaising with Clients, Project Managers and global colleagues
• Manage the workload distribution; ensure that for all assigned projects the safety tasks are completed accurately, on time and within budget
• Contributes as part of the safety and pharmacovigilance team to developing processes, training plans, standards (e.g. metrics) and SOPs/WPDs/OGs
• Provide guidance and training to the Safety Specialists based on PPD's corporate policies and specific projects' guidance documents
• Attend project meetings regularly representing the safety team work
The successful candidate will have:
• A degree in Medicine, Pharmacy or life-science
• Excellent command of English language. Effective oral and written communication skills
• Advanced computer skills and the ability to learn appropriate software.
• Knowledge of safety database software would be an advantage
• Awareness of global regulatory guidelines
• Experience in managing, coordinating and motivating a team
• Process orientation with excellent attention to detail
• Previous drug safety experience and thorough understanding of Pharmacovigilance processes
• Advanced medical/therapeutic area knowledge and medical terminology preferred
• Ensure a working environment of high quality and standards
• Give you an excellent opportunity for a challenging and rewarding career
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your CV in English.