Regulatory & Start-Up Specialist
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward. A career with IQVIA connects you to great opportunity to achieve professional success and impact healthcare around the world.
- Under general supervision, serve as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) in assigned studies for investigative sites, RSU Team Lead, Clinical Operations, Feasibility, Site Identification, Project Leadership and GICS. Ensure adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs), work instructions (WIs), quality of designated deliverables and to project timelines.
- Perform Regulatory, Start-up and Maintenance activities according to applicable regulations, SOPs and work instructions. Distribute completed documents to sites and internal project team members.
- Prepare site regulatory documents, reviewing for completeness and accuracy.
- Review, prepare and negotiate site contracts and budgets with sites, if applicable.
- Ensure accurate completion and maintenance of internal systems, databases and tracking tools with project specific information.
- Review and provide feedback to management on site performance metrics.
- Review, establish and agree on project planning and project timelines. Ensure monitoring measures are in place and implement contingency plan as needed.
- Inform team members of completion of regulatory and contractual documents for individual sites.
- Review, track and follow up the progress, the approval and execution of documents, including contracts, regulatory, ethics, ICF and IP Release documents, in line with project timelines.
- Provide local expertise to RSU leads and Project team during initial and on-going project timelines planning.
- Perform quality control of documents provided by sites.
- May have direct contact with sponsors on specific initiatives.
- May perform Site Selection Visits if a trained monitor.
- May participate in feasibility and/or site identification activities.
- In-depth knowledge of clinical systems, procedures, and corporate standards.
- Effective communication, organizational, planning and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and to effectively prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
- Knowledge and ability to apply GCP/ICH and applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements, including local regulations, SOPs and company’s Corporate Standards.
- Understanding of regulated clinical trial environment and knowledge of drug development process.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
Minimum Required Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences or a related field and clinical research or other relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
What We Offer / USPs
- We invest in keeping our teams stable so workload is consistent
- We offer genuine career development opportunities for those who want to grow as part of the organisation
- The chance to work on cutting edge medicines right at the forefront of new medicines development
- IQVIA has access to significant data pools allowing better site selection and recruitment. This helps drive performance of sites making the CRA role more efficient and discussions at site more productive. Next generation clinical development!
- As a CRA you will receive an iPad and use of key developments such as site visit app’s, site visit report app’s that allow CRA’s to do their day job more efficiently.
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
- Recognised by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO).
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognising contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
- IQVIA is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status."