A global medical communications agency based in London is seeking a Medical Writer to join their team to support their educational and promotional campaigns.
In this role you’ll be working on key client accounts where you will produce materials of excellent standards, liaise with clients and KOLs, as well as represent the agency at external meetings.
The agency offers great professional development, a social environment and an attractive benefits package including life insurance, private healthcare, pension, 23 days of holiday (+ bank holidays), a flexible working scheme, and more.
- Assist in the creation of project specifications and briefs for other staff members.
- Coordinate and manage print processes when needed; manage project deliveries.
- Ensure all materials are scientifically accurate, referenced correctly, meet client specifications and adhere to industry and Code of Practice guidelines.
- Keep up to date with new data and developments in your assigned disease/drug area, and also update team members as required.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Life sciences degree (MSc or higher).
- Previous writing experience in a medical communications agency.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate – Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
This opportunity would provide you the resources to continue your professional development within a growing agency, work with key clients and also create a variety of content for their campaigns.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Faiza Ahmed on 01932 797999 or Faiza.firstname.lastname@example.org.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.
Apply for Medical Writer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly