Senior Editorial Assistant
- Part Time
A leading healthcare communications agency based in Cheshire, is seeking a senior editorial assistant to join their award-winning company.
The role requires you to be an ambitious and motivated individual, with strong communication and leadership skills to mentor a small team of editorial assistants. You would be organised, able to coordinate and manage a variety of tasks.
The agency offers a vibrant team environment, excellent professional development and an attractive benefits package including; life insurance, private healthcare, pension, 25 days holiday and a fantastic bonus scheme.
This would be an amazing opportunity for an experienced editorial assistant to progress within medical communications and join a great agency.
- Manage, mentor and train a small team of editorial assistants.
- Prioritise workload, monitor team progression and arrange freelance work as needed.
- Support account teams on projects e.g. manuscript styling, congress abstract submission and formatting PowerPoint or Word documents etc.
- Provide and maintain information resources handbook and support across the business.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Life sciences degree i.e. BSc.
- Previous medcomms agency experience.
- Mentoring or leadership experience.
- Able to problem solve and make sound decisions.
- Team player, able to act on constructive feedback.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High levels of drive, motivation and initiative.
- Able to withstand the pressure of deadlines.
- Computer literate – Microsoft office but particularly Word and PowerPoint.
- Adobe illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign knowledge would be desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a top agency offering industry-leading training. If you fit the criteria and are interested in an excellent salary with benefits, then contact us today.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Faiza Ahmed on 01932 797999 or Faiza.firstname.lastname@example.org.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.