NEW: Senior Statistical Programmer – Spain – Home Based Flexibility
- Contract Type
Senior Statistical Programmer – Spain – Home Based Flexibility
AL Solutions are searching for a Senior Statistical Programmer to work for a mid-sized, international CRO (Contract Research Organisation).
This organisation is headquartered in Germany, with a large base in Spain where their Biometrics department is located.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wishes to work office-based or perhaps would like some working-from-home flexibility. They are a growing organisation that can be entirely flexible depending on each candidate. They have much to offer with excellent on-the-job and off-site training as well as a clear and structured career path.
- Lead and guide the Programming team to ensure quality deliverables
- Main POC for sponsors for SAS programming queries
- Participate within the Biostatistics team for completion of all Biostatistics tasks to ensure that everything is completed within timelines, budgets and quality
- Review and input to study protocol, CRF, database design and validation specs
- Creation and editing of TFLs
- Ensure that statistical programs are developed, tested, and valiated
- Interact with other departments to ensure high client satisfaction
- 4+ years’ experience as a Statistical Programmer within a CRO/Pharma environment
- Strong CDISC knowledge
- Strong SAS Programming skills
- Experience across various phases of clinical development
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.al2s3.com or reach out to us via:
- Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0909
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Spain
- Data Management / Statistics £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Spain
- Clinical Data Management £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Spain
- SAS Programming £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Spain
- Statistics £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Spain