Safety Physician - Europe
- Provides medical expertise to the safety and pharmacovigilance department, in both clinical trials and post-marketing.
- Contributes to the analysis, review and approval of Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSR) and Periodic Reports for marketed and investigational products.
- Maintains active pharmacovigilance oversight for products including accurate signal detection and provides medical input to the generation and review of risk management.
- A doctoral-level degree in medicine or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Clinical experience in the practice of medicine.
- Experience in a Clinical Research Organization and related therapeutic specialities preferred.
- Strong understanding of the use of medical terminology and of drug-names in multiple nations and environments.
- Profiicient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel), databases, email, internet, and smart phones.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (proficient in English and local language) as well as strong presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask under tight deadlines while providing attention to detail and high quality work in a dynamic environment.
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most.