You will be required to provide pharmacokinetic and PK/PD input into projects focusing on biologics across a wide range of therapeutic areas. This opportunity will involve conducting PK/PD modelling and analysis from early discovery up to first in human clinical trials with an emphasis on translational studies. You will need to contribute as a project team member and ensure that pharmacokinetic input is included in the drug development strategy.
- Educated to PhD in scientific related discipline.
- Hands on experience with PK/PD modelling with a focus on biologics.
- PBPK modelling is desirable but not essential.
- Fluent user of modelling and simulation software such as Nonmem and R.
- Experience contributing to drug development across the preclinical and clinical phases.