Clinical Project Manager (Home-Based, Europe) - IQVIA Biotech
- Contract Type
You will be responsible for the successful planning, implementation and execution of contracted clinical activity. This Clinical Project Manager position also includes functional responsibility for all team members throughout the duration of each clinical trial.
Responsible for all activities related to implementation of clinical studies including:
• Manages projects of full scope regional and global projects. Responsible for project team leadership
• Responsible for building and maintaining positive client relationships
• Ability to negotiate with clients to assure Novella’s operational processes are maintained, projects are done within scope.
• Reviewing and identifying project study trends and proactively responding to client and respective team members
• Developing appropriate early warning systems of potential obstacles to the successful completion of the projects; analyzes information and develops innovative solutions to challenges
• Identifying, define, document training requirements in LMS systems and assure project level compliance with study specific training requirements
• Responsible for change management on all assigned projects
• Responsible for assuring projects assigned are run according to SOPs and WP as refined in the contract
• Responsible for assuring project timelines are met as per contract
Offering a competitive salary and benefits package this is a full time and permanent position that can be home based in the UK/Europe (including Eastern Europe).
This is a challenging and varied role within a dynamic and innovative CRO. You will be joining an established and professional team at an exciting time of growth. IQVIA Biotech offers applicants the ability to grow and develop their professional skills and career in a supportive environment.
The successful candidate will have:
• BSc (or equivalent) in Life Sciences
• Experience of project managing Global studies within a large CRO (essential)
• Previous Oncology experience (essential)
• Thorough knowledge of clinical research process
• At least 2 years experience as a Clinical Research Associate/Clinical Monitor, and then at least 2 years as a successful Clinical Project Manager.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude and ability to interact with all levels of staff to coordinate and execute study activities.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities within a variety of complex clinical trials
• Ability to reason independently for the purpose of assessing and recommending specific solutions in clinical settings
• Demonstrated problem-solving and financial negotiation skills
• Fluency in English
Please contact me today for full details and to discuss on a confidential basis.