Principal Statistician - Biopharmaceuticals
£80,000 + car allowance + package + bonus + sign on bonus
Compass Associates are working on behalf of a major global pharmaceutical company, with a significant presence across the UK and Europe. We are looking to speak with highly experienced academically qualified Statisticians, for the role of Principal Statistician, based at one of a number of locations around the Hertfordshire and Home Counties regions.
Working within a global Clinical Statistics group, you will partner with colleagues from different teams to collaborate on a number of Projects and Studies. Working with Clinical Pharmacology, Statistical Modelling and Simulation, Clinical Innovation, and Epidemiology, you have the opportunity to personally and collectively deliver best in class methodological research as part of a broad multidisciplinary product development team.
In order to fulfil this broad vital role, you will be responsible for using your science skills to contribute from a statistical perspective, on the design, analysis, reporting and interpretation of a variety of clinical studies. You will have developed critical commercial skills from your time working as a Statistician in the industry, which you will need to support and influence clinical development plans, as well as regulatory and commercial strategies.
You will be a passionate project leader with a dedication to continuing your personal journey of development and education. Our client will offer significant development and growth opportunities by giving you the opportunity to work across the full range of the development lifecycle; from early clinical development, through to product registration and post-marketing product support.
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for candidates who have the following experience;
- Educated to MSc or PhD level, with a focus on a Statistical discipline
- Prior hands-on experience applying a range of statistical models to real-world scenarios
- Experience with Bayesian methods, with experience leveraging the practical application of multiple statistical methodologies.
- Experience working and leading project teams which operated in a multidisciplinary environment
- Prior experience identifying, developing, and implementing novel statistical methodologies that support the development of a product or therapy
- Ideally, you will have had experience working in both early and late phase clinical trials
- Ideally, you will have had experience working within either Oncology or Haematology therapeutic areas.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role and would like to express your interest, please apply with a copy of your latest CV, and include a tailored cover letter detailing your relevant and appropriate experience. We respond to each and every application we receive. For further information or a confidential discussion about this role, or if you are considering a similar role, contact David Jolley at email@example.com, or call 02393 877 358.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £80,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator £80,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Data Management / Statistics £80,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Data Management £80,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Statistics £80,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)