Principal Statistician - Permanent - Global Pharma UK
- Contract Type
Location: Uxbridge or Stevenage
Excellent Salary Package
SRG Clinical are offering fantastic perm career opportunities within Clinical Statistics. Currently we are recruiting for Senior, Principal and Manager level position within various therapeutic areas.
We are looking for candidates who have a MSc. or PhD. in Statistics (or equivalent) with a few years of industry experience who want to further develop their career in the Pharma industry.
Our client is highly requested amongst statistician – due to its work culture and career development opportunities.
- Providing statistical input to the design, analysis, reporting and interpretation of clinical studies.
- Influencing clinical development plans, regulatory and commercial strategies
- Building and maintaining effective strategic working relationships with internal and external partners to meet business needs
- Identifying, developing and implementing novel statistical methodologies in support of medicines development.
- Experience in submissions and regulatory bodies
- MSc or PhD (or equivalent) in a statistical discipline.
- Experience in the design, execution, analysis and interpretation of clinical trials.
- Expertise in a broad range of statistical methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; record of building and maintaining strong working relationships; demonstrated ability to explain novel and standard methods, both to fellow statisticians and to scientific and clinical colleagues
- Excellent influencing skills, which are applied effectively at all levels of an organization and across multiple functions
- Self-motivated, independent worker
- Strong time management skills; able to effectively organise and manage a variety of tasks across different projects
If you have the experience and skills required please email your CV to Sabrina.Andresen@srgclincal.com or give me a call for more information 0203 096 4701