Editorial Lead - Med Ed
A boutique healthcare communications agency based in Buckinghamshire, is seeking an editorial lead to take charge of their editorial team.
As an editorial lead you would have to possess excellent verbal and written skills, you would need to have experience with quality control in regards to other’s work and to exhibit leadership and development skills.
The agency offers a friendly team environment, excellent professional development and an attractive benefits package including private healthcare, pension, childcare vouchers and a fantastic bonus scheme.
- Lead and develop the editorial team and manage their resources.
- Content development of medical education materials, including: slide decks, patient and HCP materials, websites, webinars and meeting materials to industry standards and good publication practices.
- Overall responsibility for development process, review, approval and adherence to timelines and quality standards.
- Ensure all materials are written to the highest scientific standards, including clear presentation, data accuracy, clarity and consistency of language, and appropriate for the intended audience and adhere to client ‘style’.
- Network and develop a team of freelancers for when workloads increase.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Life science degree (MSc or PhD preferable).
- Significant editorial or writing experience in the medical communication industry.
- Experience of managing or mentoring editors/writers.
- Experience in reviewing other’s work and providing constructive feedback and direction.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Jon Gawley on 01932 797996 or email@example.com.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.