Trainee SAS Programmer
- Part Time
Role: Trainee SAS Programmer
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia - office based
Contract Type: Permanent
Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We have positioned ourselves right in the middle of the action, targeting unmet needs in analgesia, neuroscience, oncology, pediatrics, and rare diseases.
Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognised for what you do and you will truly have an impact. You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority.
Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
We’re looking for talented and energetic SAS Programmers to join our team! This is a permanent role to be located in our office in Bratislava, Slovakia.
Imagine. Inspire. Innovate. Impact. With Us.
This role is ideal for Graduates with an interest / background in programming and is ideal for a first role in Clinical Research.
You'll be Accountable for:
- The production of clinical data project deliverables and the general support of the Biometrics department through the development of programs, macros, tools and utilities within the CRO industry
- Developing computer programs using SAS and performing the necessary manipulations to import complex external data into SAS or export SAS output to other computer files
- Developing computer programs, using primarily SAS, to create simple derived data sets.
- Ensuring that programs are documented in accordance with Working Guidelines
- Preparing documents to describe SAS programs and databases for large projects
- Performing group and departmental Quality Control (QC) procedures
You'll also Contribute by:
- Assisting with the development of computer programs, using primarily SAS, which generate simple listings, tables (including those with descriptive statistics in collaboration with a Statistician)
You'll Need This Background to be Considered:
- Educated to Bachelor's degree level, or equivalent. In lieu of this qualification, previous experience in clinical research, drug development or healthcare environment will be required
- Ideally some prior experience programming with SAS in support of data management and/or biostatistics functions
- Experience in other programming languages is acceptable
- Ideally proficient in SQL and PL/SQL programming. Proficient in SAS programming, including BASE, FSP and SAS macro programming and/or proficient in other programming languages
- Fluent English communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal)
Personal skills & behaviours:
- Enjoys working collaboratively as part of a team
- Capable of handling multiple priorities
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, take initiative and follow through on own
- Attention to detail and ability to independently resolve a variety of issues without close supervision
- Able to think creatively
- Excellent customer relation skills
You must be eligible to live and work in Slovakia in order to apply for this role
KEY WORDS: Programmer, SAS Programming, SAS Programmer, Clinical Programmer, Graduate, Computer Science, Programming, SAS, Statistical Programmer, Slovakia, Bratislava, Permanent, Trainee, Entry Level, CRO, Contract Research Organization, Pharmaceutical, Clinical Research, Clinical Trials
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £20,000 - £29,999 Part Time jobs in Bratislava
- Clinical Administrator £20,000 - £29,999 Part Time jobs in Bratislava
- Clinical Project Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Part Time jobs in Bratislava
- Clinical Research Associate £20,000 - £29,999 Part Time jobs in Bratislava
- Clinical Research Nurse £20,000 - £29,999 Part Time jobs in Bratislava