Senior/ Principal SAS Programmer - Global Pharma - Perm UK
- Contract Type
Senior and Principal Level SAS Programmers
Global Pharma – Full time (on site)
UK: Hertfordshire, Middlesex
Highly Competitive Salary Packages, benefits & Relocation
Please note there is cope for some homebased working as well.
SRG are one of the selected strategic partners for a variety of new permanent Statistician and Programming roles for a Global Pharmaceutical Company based in the UK & US.
We are currently offering fantastic career opportunities in various therapeutic areas and at all levels. We are offering opportunities to programmers who already have a few years of industry experience to further progress their careers. Please havea look at the Senior/Principal level roles below.
Please reach out for a confidential chat Sabrina +44 7835140222 / 0203 096 4701
•Infectious Diseases / HIV
•We may also offer opportunities in Oncology
• Acts as a subject matter expert and works as a lead within own discipline to investigate new technology as directed.
• Provides technical contribution to complex tasks.
• Ensures the collection of programs/outputs and issues are adequately managed for programming activities to achieve business outcomes.
• Applies learning from previous activities to result in quicker and more efficient completion of the current task.
• Shares learnings with peers and contributes to internal technical discussions/forums.
• Initiates new directions and novel strategies to achieve department goals.
• Recognized expertise in SAS programming and SAS macro code development. Understanding of other SAS products (e.g. SAS/GRAPH, SAS Output Delivery System).
• A thorough understanding of the end to end clinical trial process.
• A solid level of understanding of the pharmaceutical regulatory and publishing processes (e.g. 21 CFR Part 11).
• Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in the application of CDISC data and standards, primarily the creation and use of ADaM datasets.
All applicants require the Proof of Right to Work in the UK or US – We are not able to provide Visa sponsorships
Our Team at SRG
SRG is the market leading supplier of Clinical and Drug development recruitment services to the Life Sciences industries. By putting people at the heart of what we do we are the catalyst that connects the best talent with organisations in the pursuit of ‘Creating Tomorrow’s World’& helping patient’s world-wide.
Principal Programmer, Senior Programmer, Director Programming, Manager Programming,SAS Programmer, Junior Programmer, Pharma,. Clinical Trials, Drug Development, immunology, Immflamation, Respiratory, Infectious, HIV, contract, Freelance, Homebased, Pharma job, Pharma career, SAS, SQL, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Biotech, Clinical Research Organisation, Medical Device, Permanent, Freelance, Contract, Part-time, Temporary, Clinical Research, Associate, Project Management, Senior, Manager, Career,Project Leader, Diagnostics, In-Vitro, IVD, Laboratory, Reagents, Non-interventional, Therapeutic Areas, Indication, Oncology, Respiratory, Cardiovascular, cardiology, Rheumatology, Diabetes, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Urology, CNS, Neurology, haematology, orphan diseases, nephrology, musculoskeletal, endocrinology, gastroenterology, Recruitment, Wound, Skin, ostomy, rare diseases
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.