- Contract Type
On behalf of our client, a global medical device manufacturing company, I am recruiting for a Plant Scheduler to join their team. This is a 12 month contract.
You will be responsible for the planning and procurement of materials in a timely and efficient manner. You will be expected to liaise effectively with the full supply chain to ensure a superior service to both internal and external customers.
- Ensure the efficient and timely management of work orders to meet customer order requirements and ensure optimum stock levels are in place to meet customer demands.
- Develop a clear understanding of supplier agreements in place and ensure the agreements are adhered to at all times.
- Develop a clear understanding of customer expectations and ensure the planning and procurement function can help deliver these through effective systems.
- Control the purchase ordering process in line with the Company’s MRP/ERP system and manage the pro-active expediting of purchase orders to ensure that production does not suffer from material shortages.
- Monitor and reports on supplier performance.
- Monitor & report on Customer forecast accuracy.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) with a proven track record within a senior supply chain function in a demanding manufacturing environment.
- Supervisory experience in a highly pressurised environment, ideally with a Supervisory Management qualification
- Master production scheduling experience required.
- Fluent English.
- Excellent understanding of MRP II.
- Advanced working knowledge of excel.
If you are interested in applying for this role please call Katie on +353 1 2784671 or email email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com