Medical Writer Regulatory - Home-based - UK
- Contract Type
Do you have significant regulatory medical writing experience and ready for your next challenge? This CRO is offering the flexibility to work from home with the job security of a permanent position and excellent career development.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on regulatory documents including CSRs, protocols, IBs etc. This role is ideal for a Medical Writer who is looking for their next career move and is looking for a fully home-based opportunity.
Experience and qualifications:
- At least two years’ medical writing experience
- A life-sciences degree is required, higher degrees are desirable
- Fluent in English and has excellent grammatical and proofreading skills
- Proven experience in regulatory writing e.g. CSRs, protocols etc.
- Can work within team environments and independently
**Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK or EU to apply and must be based in the UK.
To find out more about the role, please contact Asha Mistry at Umbilical Life on +44 (0)116 461 0070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org