Senior Medical Writer Regulatory - Home-based - UK
- Contract Type
Do you have experience working for a CRO, pharmaceutical or biotech company and ready for your next challenge? This CRO is offering the flexibility to work from home with the job security of a permanent position and excellent career development.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on regulatory documents. This role is ideal for a Senior Medical Writer who is looking for a change in environment or a Medical Writer with a wealth of experience looking for their next career move.
Experience and qualifications:
- At least three years’ medical writing experience
- A life-sciences degree is required, higher degrees are desirable
- Fluent in English and has excellent grammatical and proofreading skills
- Proven experience in regulatory writing e.g. CSRs, protocols etc.
- Has good project management skills and can work within team environments
To find out more about the role, please contact Asha Mistry at Umbilical Life on +44 (0)116 461 0070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Medical Communications Unavailable Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Medical Writing Unavailable Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Regulatory Affairs Unavailable Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Regulatory Writing Unavailable Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Project Management Unavailable Permanent jobs in United Kingdom