For over 20 years our client has built an enviable reputation for creating and delivering global communications programmes with measurable impact and results. They have built excellent relationships with some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and continued success leads them to seek an experienced Medical Writer with experience in oncology to join their London, Cheshire,Oxfordshire or Berkshire office.
You would be potentially working on oncology / haematology accounts with a good variety of project types including publications, meetings, patient information and digital components.
The successful candidate can expect an excellent salary along with a great package of benefits including Life Assurance, Personal Accident Cover, Income Protection, Pension, Healthcare, Season Ticket Loan, 25 days holidays and more. Dependent upon experience there may also be the opportunity for some home working
- Research, write, edit and proof copy to the highest standard (scientific and grammatical) for a broad range of medical education and communications materials including both print and digital elements
- Ability to adapt content and writing style for various professional and lay audiences
- To comply with healthcare compliance laws, guidelines and standard operating procedures so ensuring ethical and professional conduct at all times
- Correctly interpret and implement project specifications
- Where appropriate, attend client meetings
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Educated to degree level or above in a biomedical discipline
- Possessing excellent writing skills and meticulous attention to detail, the ideal candidate must have experience in working with a broad range of medical education initiatives
- Previous medical communications agency experience
- Excellent scientific writing style and ability to adapt to target audience
- Attention to detail – style/consistency, grammar, syntax, scientific accuracy, layout and design
- Ability to act autonomously and to work as part of a larger team
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills, including client/opinion leader contact skills
- Excellent project/time management and organisational skills
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.
Apply for Medical Writer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly